Just because you sell goods and services out of your home doesn’t mean your business isn’t reputable and doesn’t have the capability for growth. Many multi-million dollar companies got their start out of a basement or a garage, but they were able to achieve great success by competing in the global marketplace and by exploring cutting edge business strategies to expand their customer base.
As the owner of a home-based business, this may seem intimidating to you. Just because you started small doesn’t mean you have to stay small. There are many merchant account services that are easy to implement, affordable and can help you get up and running in no time.
Some people are slow to embrace technology because they think they’ll be a failure. But you’ve already failed if you have options at your fingertips to introduce you to a wealth of potential clients and you don’t take advantage of them.
Here are several benefits of signing up with the right credit card processing company:
• Accept credit cards and checks online or by phone.
• Accept automated payments from regular customers. This means the payment processing company will debit your customer’s bank account on a recurring basis.
• Accept wireless credit card payments. This is the perfect payment option when you’re at trade shows and conventions. You just swipe or key a customer’s credit card information into a reader that plugs into your smart phone. Go mobile, go global!
• Do a larger volume of sales. Customers paying with plastic tend to spend more money than those paying with cash or a check. A merchant account allows you to accept larger orders.
• Do business with confidence. Many payment processing companies offer 24/7 customer service and help streamline your paperwork so you can focus on running your company.
Your home-based business can hit a home run by partnering with a credit card processing company that understands your needs and wants to help you reach them. When it comes to expanding your brand, stop thinking small. Go big … or go home!
Feel free to contact me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org